- Assist to prepare and enter the monthly accounts into the Group consolidation system.
- Ensure all tax compliance/filings including VAT, Intrastate returns etc. are completed accurately and by the required deadline
- Ensure all local / national government reporting to comply with regulatory requirements is completed accurately and by the required deadline
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent finance focused subject
- Two-three years experience of working in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel (pivot tables, v lookup
- Accurately record and maintain records.
- Analyze and compile complex data.
- Analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Understand management principles including planning, organizing, staffing, coordinating, budgeting, and reporting.