As a Finance Operations Specialist, you will partner with internal (product and operations) and external stakeholders (suppliers) and will be responsible for maintaining and managing various operational processes, including refunds and overcharge recovery from suppliers. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong analytical, administrative and organizational skills who can work independently to hit targets. The ideal candidate is comfortable with large amounts of information, able to set and adjust priorities as needed and is capable of actively contributing to the optimization of process-related metrics while providing support in driving improvements. Additionally, your ability to excel in handling repetitive tasks with precision and efficiency will be crucial in maintaining the accuracy and consistency of our financial operation.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Management and process ownership of Company’s refund and overcharge recovery process;
- Reviewing and validating received reports from suppliers, investigating discrepancies and following up with suppliers by involving the responsible stakeholders where necessary;
- Reporting process status and results to stakeholdersMonitoring the accuracy of accounting records by reconciling the supplier invoices/credits with refund/overcharge reports;
- Analysing data, identifying trends, and providing relevant insights based on independently performed review;
- Identifying opportunities to simplify and continuously improve operational processes by defining and communicating areas for improvement;
- Proactively developing action plans to address the root causes of missed targets.
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organizational skills;
- Strong financial and numeracy skills, including high levels of accuracy;
- Computer skills at an advance user level (MS Office);
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- High sense of responsibility and ability to comply with deadlines;
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience managing administrative processes and working with large data sets;
- Finance/Accounting related higher education will be considered as advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.