- A. Financial Recording: Oversee the daily recording and entry of all financial transactions and processing financial data using the authorized accounting software. Responsible for monthly cash forecast and cash requests; Carry out reconciliation of staff imprests and advances, accounts receivables and payables.
- B. Maintenance of Fixed Assets: Maintain the Property Inventory Ledger and Fixed Assets Register and prepare quarterly reports on Fixed Assets and related activities
- C. Financial Reporting: Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of financial reports to partners as per development partners’ requirements. Responsible for bank, accounts payable and receivable reconciliations for all INGH operated accounts.
Required Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Accounting Option) or HND in Accounting or Part 1 of ICA Ghana, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification with three (3) years of post-qualification experience in a similar position.
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
- NB: A clean police criminal report on Child Abuse; Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment.
Location: North Odorkor