- Process casual payments/wages;
- Prepares and passes journal vouchers with supporting document (Payment Orders, Petty cash);
- Verification of suppliers invoices (authentication) before approval is done;
- Processing cheque/payment orders for supplies and keep proper records of such payments;
- Prepare statutory payments (SSNIT, PAYE, & Withholding tax) and ensuring that receipts for such payments are duly received and filed;
- Monthly Reconciliation of all Bank Accounts;
- Label and code company assets at all branches;
- Conduct physical verification of assets at all branches;
- Monthly amortization of loan processing fees for all branches;
- Monthly loan disbursement schedule and fixed deposit maturity schedule.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in Accounting/ Banking & Finance and or relevant professional qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Very good analytical and report writing skills;
- Good knowledge of the requirements of the Bank of Ghana, and other regulatory agencies;
- Experience in financial modeling using Microsoft Excel.