• Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency
• Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets
• Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions
• Ensure financial records are kept up to date with the latest transaction and changes
• Contribution to financial audits
• Monitor all bank deposits and payment
• Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
• Prepare balance sheets and invoices
• Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risks
• Analysing market trends and competitors
Qualification and Requirements
• Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
• Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally.
• Knowledge of accounting software and bookkeeping skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• A minimum of 1-2 years working experience as a finance officer or similar roles.