The Finance Manager will be responsible for distributing the financial resources of the company, budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as Auditors, Solicitors, GRA
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics(KNUST or University of Ghana)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
- Should be able to speak Chinese
- Conversant with accounting software, Tally will be an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Should be less than 30 years.
Salary: GHc 5,000