- Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Ensure the financial team follows company policies and regulations.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues
- Looking for cost-reduction opportunities
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as Auditors, Solicitors, GRA
Qualification and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A Minimum of 5 years working experience in the related field
- Chartered or Student of ICA or ACCA
- Conversant with accounting software, Tally will be an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills
- Attention to details