- Perform daily review of expenses and general ledgers to ensure proper accounting and bookkeeping for all transactions;
- Prepare monthly management reports and compares actual performance with budgeted performance;
- Prepare monthly financial performance reports;
- Responsible for corporate tax issues and posting payroll journals
- Prepare and submits monthly and quarterly statutory reports to BOG and others;
- Ensure compliance with requirements by regulatory bodies;
- Review monthly bank reconciliations for all company bank accounts and ensures reconciling differences are posted;
- Responsible for management of company fixed assets, fixed assets schedules, and depreciation;
- Responsible for preparing end-of-year financial statements for external audit.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
- Must be a qualified member of ACCA , ICA or CIMA;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Knowledge of ERP accounts system is desirable
- Good working knowledge of IFRS;
- Very good analytical and report writing skills;
- Good knowledge of the requirements of Bank of Ghana, and other regulatory agencies;
- Experience in financial modeling using Microsoft Excel.