- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Must have a degree in Accounting /Commerce or CA level 3 and above
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years and above relevant Experience
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.