- Directing and controlling of finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed, so that they can carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategies.
- Development and controlling of the company’s annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company’s junior staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of the company’s management and financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time, and in line with International Accounting Standards.
- Development and maintenance of all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.