A reputable Insurance Company requires for urgent employment a qualified applicant to fill the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to develop, implement and manage of all financial, accounting, controlling and investment activities.
- Knowledge in accounting policies and procedures to ensure proper recording and reporting of financial transactions, assets and liabilities.
- Ability to ensure the establishment and maintenance of proper internal controls and ensure consistency with current policies and organizational changes.
- Ability to oversee the preparation of financial statements. Prepare analytical reports for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Ability to engage Stakeholders, including the Company’s clients, the Ghanaian Insurance Industry.
- Ability to manage the preparation of all Corporate Tax Returns and ensure compliance with all applicable Tax Regulations.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, rules and regulations.
- Proven experience operating at Finance Manager level, supervising a Finance and Accounting Team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting preferably an MBA degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Insurance industry.
- Professional certification (ICAG / ACCA /CIMA) or equivalent.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must indicate their Telephone numbers, and /or email addresses.
Envelopes through the post must be marked ‘‘FM’’.
CLOSING DATE: 15th August 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.