- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Conduct internal audit of accounts
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 3-10 years experience in a related field
- Must be between the ages of 30-55 years.
Job locations are Enchi, Tema and Takoradi.