- Assisting the leadership team in setting the strategic direction of the business, ensuring all risks and opportunities are incorporated in the financial budget/plan.
- Cash management
- Assisting with the debt/equity financing as required by the CFO, and assist with lender management (monthly, quarterly and annual reporting)
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Overseeing and managing the Annual Audit process, and ensuring that consistent accounting practices and policies are implemented. This will involve creating, amending and updating accounting policies.
- Being responsible for managing, developing and mentoring the finance teams.
- Being responsible for ensuring compliance with all country and company regulations
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and timely report monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
The successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Professional Qualification like ACCA, CIMA, ICA,CPA
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- 7 to 10 years of work experience in a business or finance environment
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Fluency in English and French (written and oral) is essential.