- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g., sales revenues and liabilities)
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits in agreement with the Holding
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Advising on estimates for project funding
- Creating KPI reports
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts in agreement with the Holding
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Initiate orientation and training programs for employees
- Interview, hire and train new employees in financial and administration activities
- Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales
- Manage all company infrastructure and oversee its procurement process
- Deal with staff leaves and other HR reports.
- Proven work experience as a Finance and Admin Manager
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software (QuickBooks, Tally…)
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of Ghana accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification is a plus
- French speaking and writing will be a competitive advantage.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.