- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring, and reporting in order to enhance the decision-making process of the senior management.
- To ensure the Entity complies with all statutory and external requirements and regulations.
- To ensure that processes in force support the effective running of the business.
- To act as a commercial representative with the banks and financial institutions
Primary responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead Financial control and accounting of country offices. Effectively communicate and present critical financial matters to the board and senior management
- Ensure Financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts, balance sheet control, cashflow forecasting, inter-company flow management and any other report necessary to be delivered in an accurate, complete, and timely manner.
- Co-ordinate and lead statutory accounts and audit liaison.
- Timely submission of all external reporting- providing finance and other reports for Group purposes.
- Undertake ad-hoc financial analysis from time to time in evaluating profitability of income streams, cost efficiencies etc.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting in conjunction with group process. Follow and review all financial plans and budgets, monitor progress and changes, and keep senior management abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Continuously review all finance policies and internal control procedures
- Ensure effective HR policies are in place and adhered to
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance- MBA in Accounting/Finance will be an added advantage.
- Professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA or equivalent.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Ghanaian Labor Law.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting and financial management of multinationals
- Strong experience in the use of professional accounting software and systems.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong sense of judgment
- Reliability, Integrity
- High sense of initiative and creativity
- Communication skills
- Strong financial skills
- French speaker a plus
Females are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.