We are searching for talented and ambitious people to expand our operations. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be ready to consistently provide the best results
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Responsible for installation and configuration of retailer’s access points (AP) devices at retailer’s locations.
- Provide post-installation education to retailers on simple troubleshooting
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues involving installations and internet connectivity.
- The issues might include Bad LAN connection, radio or router connectivity issues, etc.
- Ensure good retailer/customer relationship is maintained.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location Accra
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
- BTech / B.Sc / HND in Engineering Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related discipline (2.1 or upper credit)
- Sound knowledge of networking (CCNA is an added advantage)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-Tasking capabilities
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, inverter/battery issues, etc.
- Elementary electrical connections knowledge will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work under stress with little or no supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.