Sales executives are the key point of contact between West One and its clients: answering queries, offering advice, taking deposits and introducing new products. Their work includes:
- Marketing, demonstrating, promoting and presenting of WestOne’s Products
- Deposit collections such as Susu deposit, regular savings, investments, and loan repayments allocated to your location.
- Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Act in the capacity of loan and customer relations officer
- Rendering of professional and business advice to our clients when needed.
- Expanding your clientele base through opening of new accounts (susu, regular savings, kiddy, teen, festive fund, etc….)
- Maintain a professional relationship with WestOne clients
- Maintaining accurate records(writing of daily call over)
- Ensure transparency and truthfulness in your service thus recording of right amounts taken from clients
- Attending meetings and trainings when recommended and organized
- Reconcile daily payments with its immediate supervisors at the end of day
- Prospecting for loan clients and liaise with credit officers for recovery when needed
- Avoidance of shortages and overages
- Maintaining of zero balances in your control account
- Ensure compliance with the KYC (conduct proper due diligence on prospective account holders)
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Any other duties assigned by management
- S.H.S graduate (18years and above)