- Installing network hardware components and cables.
- Configuring network software.
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure long-term network efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the network.
- Ensuring the network operates securely.
- Providing technical support to co-workers.
- Collaborating with other members of the IT team and management.
- Performing necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure as needed.
- The person must have a good understanding and practical skills in networking, telecom, point-to-point wireless setup and troubleshooting.