We are looking for highly meticulous, organized candidates for the position of Field & Documentation Officer
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Responsibilities for Field & Documentation Officer:
- Picking of empty containers after booking confirmation is handed over
- Check and ensure that transporters provide enough trucks for the hauling of the empty containers
- Inspection of all containers picked from shipping line empty container yard
- Collect the container interchange from shipping line container yard immediately after picking of the empty container
- Ensure accurate container numbers are forwarded to the office
- Accurate materials should be procured and made available on site
- Monitor and write detailed and accurate container waybills for each container
- Process booking of shipment with shipping lines
- Prepare weekly vessel schedule
- Tracking of vessels report
- Confirm slot allocation from shipping line
- Preparation of shipping instructions
- Issuance of Draft BLs from shipping line
- Releasing of OBL’s
- Raising invoices and packing list
- Diploma, HND and Degree in any related field.
- One year or more working experience in related field.
- Driving car & Riding motorbike with valid license will be a plus.
- Lives in Tema, Ashaiman , or Dawhenya
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.