- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Must be able to teach preschoolers
- Must have experience in handling children
- Must be very patient
- Must have formal/informal training in childhood education
- Must be able to create a timetable and build curriculum
- Speaks good English and able to express themselves well.
Location: Madina Adenta
Note: Would prefer candidates living in and around Madina/Adenta