Authorizing to review and verify the financial records of the shops and also ensuring that shop requests are been approved. Responsible for shop expenses, approval, float confirmation, checking hourly reports, and checking of shop reconciled opening balance. Managers and Area Managers after each audit assignment must suggest appropriate action.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Sales and collection for all shops
- Reconciling opening balance
- Detecting shortages in shops
- Inputting and calculating shop bonuses for the month.
- Checking shop hourly reports
- Approval of shop expenses
- Cash deposit requests daily from shops
- Confirmation of float
- Following up on shop daily sales
- Approval shop emails
- Checking of shop cashier forms
- Entering expenses made by shops daily
- Checking deposit
- Checking shops with shortages
- Daily and weekly account reconciliation.
- checking and analyzing spreadsheet data.
- Perform daily audit revenue.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.