Principals oversee all higher-level operations in a school. They create a safe learning environment and set performance goals both for students and teachers, and oversee the process so that those goals are attained.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Work with teachers to create teaching schedules.
- Approve or reject applications from prospective students.
- Create a budget for the school.
- Take disciplinary action against students and staff members.
- Organize job fairs and talks by colleges.
- Give students advice when asked.
- Communicate with parents and board members.
- Attend industry-related conferences.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Must have a Degree with preferably a Master’s degree in Education or Educational Leadership and Administration or related qualifications.
- Must have an experience in an international school environment or teach in an international school setting for at least 2 years.
- Must have mastery of the English Language (verbal and written)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the sought position.
- A female candidate is preferred.
Method Of Application: Send your CVs, cover letters and other academic credentials to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.