- As a sales representative, your responsibilities are to generate new customer leads, form a positive relationship with each customer, and recommend and sell ventilation and air purifiers systems and products to leads and current customers.
- Your duties are also to contact consultants and specialists who install, troubleshoot, and repair ventilation and air purifiers equipment to promote the company and present the products providing quotes about the recommended service/product, writing proposals and contracts, and designing systems in customer homes and businesses in collaboration with our engineers.
- These positions are full-time and require frequent travel to meet with clients.
- The candidates need to have several years of proven sales experience, especially in the construction industry.
- Engineering or must be an expert in sales.
- Sales representatives must have excellent verbal and written communication, active listening, prospecting, organizational, time management skills, and interpersonal skills.
- You also need to have good negotiation skills to close deals converting prospects into customers and retaining existing ones with a consistent follow up and good customer service and support.
- Candidates should have a proven history in writing proposals and contracts. Selected candidates will be assessed based on their experience, teamwork and motivation to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be presentable and preferably a lady.
Salary: Open for Negotiation