- Coordinate and oversee all office operations
- Represent the company at important business meetings, the ability to create and deliver presentations on behalf of the company when required.
- Promote and maintain safety at the office always.
- Coordinate office facility and equipment maintenance and maintain office supply inventory
- Assist with the coordination and planning of company events, meetings and scheduled appointments
- Establish filing systems and record-keeping standards
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant department as needed.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with employees and customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in the same role or administrative related role
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Must be proactive and results-oriented.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Must be able to take initiative and be a good decision-maker.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Must be a good team player and reliable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be proficient in accounting or book keeping
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel
- Should have a fair knowledge of the construction industry or should have previously worked in the construction industry
Location: The preferred candidate must be residing around Kpone , Dowenya , Ashaiman , Community 25 and it environs.