The Company is a local business that processes waste plastics into new products with a long lifespan. The business operates a range of plastic recycling equipment, including extruders and crushers. The Company has a strong policy on creating employment for women and youth.
- Technical training in mechanics (NVTI or above)
- At least two (2) years working experience other than self-employed
- Experience in maintaining and repairing machines other than car engines
- Able to keep records according to provided templates and formats
- Good understanding of practical application of safety rules and regulations
- Able to work in a team and take instructions
NB: Male applicants will not be considered.