Showroom Manager Responsibilities:
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Training staff ineffective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
Showroom Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience as a showroom manager, ideally at a similar company.
- Extensive experience selling comparable products.
- MBA in Marketing or similar is highly advantageous.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
- Excellent written skills.