- Supervise operations in all hotel departments. This includes the laundry room, housekeeping, and the kitchen.
- Supervise front desk operations such as guest check-in and check-out, room inventory, and incoming phone calls.
- Supervise staff members and delegate tasks as necessary. They also train the front desk staff in hotel protocols, guest registration, and other duties.
- Assist the general manager with management tasks such as creating employee work schedules and distributing payroll checks.
- Maintain the hotel’s inventory and order new items as needed.
- Interact with hotel guests to ensure they receive a quality experience. This includes answering questions and addressing customer complaints.
- Inspect guest rooms and all other hotel areas for cleanliness and to ensure that hotel protocols are being followed.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND/Degree is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in hotel management
- Should also have an accounting and hospitality background.
- May work for day/night shift.