- Assessing the capabilities of the students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curricula.
- Pronouncing words and phrases and explaining their meanings to students.
- Conducting research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
- Using both in-class activities and online resources and platforms to create a blended learning environment.
- Teaching the various tiers of French to students.
- Developing and grading informal and formal written and oral assessments.
- Scheduling feedback sessions with students and providing extra support or enrichment activities as required.
- Making recommendations to students for further learning and development.
- Organizing conversational classes and fun events where students can engage with French culture.
- Updating records and handling various administrative duties.
Qualification and Requirements
- At least first degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience is required
- A candidate with French background is a plus
- Would prefer candidates from these locations; Weija, Ablekuma, Mallam, Gbawe, Kwashieman, Sowutuom, Santa Maria, Pokuase, Awoshie, Lapaz, and other closer locations.
Location: Ablekuma Oduman
Suitable applicant's should send CV’s to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.