- Answer the telephone and redirect calls to the appropriate staff member, and respond to voicemails in a timely manner
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Maintain office inventory, ensuring there are always efficient levels of medical supplies and other office equipment
- Provide a high level of customer service and assistance to clients, and fellow co-workers both inside and outside of immediate team.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment.
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts
- Assist in administrative duties.
Requirements and Qualification:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Writing & communication skills
- Integrity and honesty