- Assisting in supervising all kitchen areas to ensure consistent and high-quality products are produced
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Management of the kitchen while demonstrating leadership, maintaining food safety, working closely with the restaurant manager in the overall food operations by deriving strategies on how to maximize profit, as well as market approaches to widen our customer base.
- Inspect several times daily, all food stores and refrigerated areas and suggest, where necessary, correct storage methods to comply with Health and Safety regulations to avoid spoilage and ensure regular turnover of food items and give completed checklists to the restaurant manager.
- Knowledge in first aid, fire, and emergency procedures is an added advantage, in order to operate kitchen equipment safely and sensibly.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Minimum of SSSCE / HND
- 2 - 3 years experience
- Experience in working within budget constraints
- Diploma/Certificate in cookery
- Should be willing to stay in ( Not compulsory)
- Should be able to speak and write English
- Should be able to cook continental dishes
- Should be hardworking and descent