A reputable Advertisement company seeks the service of a Female Client Service Executive
Report To: Chief Operating Officer
- You will Market and provide Advertising and Marketing Solutions and Support to customers.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Work to achieve Sales Targets
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
- Gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals.
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handle software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration from an institution accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Background in an advertisement and marketing Company is a plus
Skills And Experience:
- Strong sense of ownership, and ability /desire to work independently
- Excellent business acumen, problems solving, negotiating skills and analytical thinking
- 2+ years of direct sales and/or reseller And consultative experience.
- Positive, upbeat and assertive personality
- Well versed with major CRMs and office productivity tools including Salesforce
- Versatility, flexibility, and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Experience in the sale of Software or Services
- Knowledge of Accounting.