- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Advising clients on designs
- Producing detailed drawings
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Co-ordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a BSC Architectural Engineering
- At least 2 years experience after National Service
Interested applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.