- Production planning and control of Feed Mill.
- Responsible for intake of all Raw Materials for Feed Mill.
- Plan in consultation with the Operations Manager day-to-day running of the Feed Mill.
- Determines in consultation with the operation Manager the daily instructions on production activities.
- Achieve daily production target for Feed.
- Allocate the tasks and responsibilities to staff
- Organize milling personnel for the monthly stock count and make sure that raw materials silos and finish products are well arranged and ready for the exercise.
- Ensuring a safe working environment and making sure that staff observes all safety rules while working in the mill.
- Organizes the work teams in the production in different shifts.
- Follows and controls the movements of all raw materials and draws the attention of the Operations Manager when necessary.
- Order the transfer of Maize, SBM, and Oyster Shell in the right quantity for Feed production.
- Directs, monitors, controls, all processes for the feed production.
- Ensure that feed quality produced is within FMGL quality specifications as tested and confirmed by the Quality control department in order to guarantee a stable and high quality of feed, with an irreproachable hygiene
- Lease with the Quality Assurance Manager from time to time to make sure that good quality standard is adhered to always.
- Monitors and controls the correct operation of the Feed packing through the Packing supervisor.