- Selling accessories/garments to buyers from retail stores, wholesalers, or online
- Customer service duties including meeting with potential buyers and arranging special events, such as in-store fashion shows etc
- In addition to knowledge of the products, the applicant must be outgoing and confident when meeting new people.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a degree or diploma in fashion merchandising or marketing
- A love for fashion and an interest in working with a variety of people are also necessary.
- Must have Leadership qualities, creativity in marketing, and effective communication skills, which include listening to the needs of customers.
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.