- Making decisions and formulating policies for the farm.
- Forward planning for both livestock and crops.
- Keeping accurate financial records and budgeting.
- Develop a robust supplier and off-takers network to ensure profitability.
- Managing and coordinating all the phases of agricultural production from planting to harvesting.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirements and government regulations.
- Organizing the sale and purchase of livestock, crops, and plants for the farm.
- Keeping up to speed with all administrative records.
- Recruiting, training, and managing laborers and workers.
- Staying up to date with information on pests and disease control.
- Keeping the business in profit and meeting financial targets.
- Marketing/advertising the business' products and any sub-contract work.
Qualifications and Requirments:
- Minimum of educational qualification of a diploma
- Minimum of 2 years working experience