We are looking for hard-working factory workers to assist in the manufacturing process. The responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guide
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Male is preferred.
- You are required to work from Monday- Saturday.
- Pay according to pcs that is done.
Location: Accra South Industrial Area
Provide accommodation and one free meal.
Interested persons should call this number : 0244387547
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.