- Management of the rubber factory
- Organization of rubber reception and processing rubber to meet specifications
- Allocation of tasks to staff at the factory
- Supervision and control of factory stores and warehouse and maintenance sections
- Responsible for requisition of items and procurement of same for factory
- Organization of production meetings with sectional and unit heads of factory
- Responsible for harmonious industrial relations and communication flow at factory
- Responsible for occupational health, safety and environmental issues at the factory
- Liaises with HR/AM on hiring, discipline, promotion, training and development of factory staff
- Submit the report on factory production to management
- Plan and manage departmental activities in accordance with agreed budgets and timescales
- Bachelor's Degree in / Engineering/ Industrial Technology.
- An MBA qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
MA1: Guarantee the achievement of annual Production targets of processed rubber in compliance with customer Quality specifications by: 30%
- Anticipating raw materials flow and planning accordingly,
- Adapting and driving smoothly preventive maintenance.
- Ensuring the workshop is able to supply all the needed parts the continuous run of the plant.
- Guarantee that blending is done to meet the expected quality.
- Ensuring daily implementation of norms and Best Practices.
MA2: Ensure budget-related process through both machines and staff productivity by: 15%
- Following fuel and Energy consumption and coming up with solutions,
- Making sure sources of recurrent dysfunctions are dealt with.
- Ensuring that nom conform is at the lowest acceptable level.
MA3: Ensure compatibility with customers requirements by: 25%
- Complying with existing control standards,
- Ensuring that the laboratory runs with the right personnel and that the equipment used are in compliance with the acceptable standard,
- That the test procedures are observed and respected.
MA4: Ensure availability at the warehouse in terms of quantity and quality by: 10%
- Following the stock of finishedgoods in terms of quantity and quality.
- Ensuringthat pa ckaging isdonewith the specifiedmaterials.
MA5: Ensure continuity and progress of the organization by: 10%
- Guaranteeing social climate quality,
- Exemplify professionalism,
- Checking colleagues’ commitment level,
MA6: Ensure a high level of motivation among the management team for optimum performance by: 10%
- Giving appropriate rewards and administering appropriate sanctions ;
- Coaching and mentoring team members;
- Involving team membersin decisionmaking;
1.Knowledge of quality systems and standards
2. Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
3.Knowledge of quality systems and standards
4.Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
5. Knowledge of process improvement techniques
6.Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
7.Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
8. Knowledge of machines and tools
9.Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
10.Knowledge of the rubber industry is an added advantage
11.Solid computer skills
4.Flexibility and adaptability
8.Conceptual and strategic thinking
10.Drive for results
1.Number of parts of hexagonal board fully implemented
2.Reduction % Break Down Machines at Maximum 5%
3.Low Capacity of the treatment pond
4.Reduction in number of claims
5.Reduction in cost of production to the barest minimum
6.Reduction in factory waste and pollution
6.Confident and proactive
7.Innovative and Creative
8.Attention to details