The Position is for a short-term contract of six (6) months, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides inputs for the formulation of Transport policies for the Authority
- Undertake the implementation of guidelines and procedures on Transport management of the Authority
- Provides advice and guidelines on the acquisition, distribution, maintenance, utilization and disposal of vehicle fleet of the Authority
- Oversee the implementation of the approved transport policies of the Authority
- Oversee the development and management of Transport Management Information Systems
- Ensure the development and update of Vehicle Register
- Prepare budget and work plan for the Unit
- Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
- Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Transport and Logistics, Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- A minimum of four (4) years post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience in a reputable organization