The Facilitator is the front line worker in the core business of the organization. S/he is expected to help ID-Ghana reach out to a targeted number of economically active poor people within her/his assigned zone for the purpose of extending financial and other services to them to help improve their standard of living.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The Facilitator looks for potential partners and introduces the products of ID-Ghana to them.
- She/he assists the Centre Manager in processing applications and granting loans to partners.
- It is her/his duty to follow up and collect loan repayments and generally ensure a healthy portfolio.
- She/he relays information from the organization to partners while bringing feedback from the field to the organization.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required
- At least two (2) years experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.