AutoShack Ghana is a premium, trusted and rapidly growing automotive solutions provider. It is AutoShack’s Mission to effectively address our customers’ (individuals and businesses alike) automotive needs through:
- Sourcing and sale of quality brand new and pre-owned automotive parts.
- Acquisition of vehicles.
- Diagnosis, repair, and maintenance services.
- Acquisition of automotive tools and equipment.
- Automotive Consulting and Fleet Management.
AutoShack Ghana is looking for a dynamic Experienced Service Technician to join our team at our outlet in the Pokuase area. The individual will have a passion for delivering top quality services to our customers. A probationary period of 6 months will be required upon signing of hiring agreement.
At AutoShack Ghana, we believe our employees are our first customers. We offer competitive compensation, a clear and structured path to career growth, great work culture, paid time off, parts discounts, SSNIT payments and more.
- Participate in mandatory AutoShack Technical Training (ASTT) to broaden and increase skill set and to keep up with industry trends and practices.
- Perform routine services such as oil changes, filter changes, fluid checks etc.
- Inspect and troubleshoot automotive mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Keep logs on work performed.
- Perform safety checks and advise customer.
- Perform pre-purchase vehicle inspections for customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for all at all times: Safety is our topmost priority.
- Clean workshop at the end of the workday in preparation for business the next day.
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory: Work gloves and safety glasses will be provided.
- Understand and follow all laws and regulations applicable to your work.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times. Closed-toed shoes, long pants (trousers) and shirt. No torn jeans, sleeveless clothing or open-toed shoes allowed. Company uniforms will be provided after probationary period.
- Partake in and complete regular company training as needed to improve competency and keep up with industry trends and practices.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a cordial and professional manner.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, driven and passionate about customer service.
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds (28 kilograms).
- Must be 18 or older.
- Represent one’s self and AutoShack in a professional manner.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Technical University or Polytechnic certificate in Automotive Service.
- Ability to represent one’s self and AutoShack in a professional manner.
- Proactive, technically inclined, and able to think critically.
- A strong understanding of vehicle mechanical systems such as suspensions, brakes, engine systems, gearbox systems etc.
- Ability to use diagnostic machines to assist in vehicle diagnostics.
- Basic to intermediate computer, internet, and smartphone skills.
- Decent command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Experience with OBD1, OBD2, and scan tools.
AutoShack has rapidly grown to become one of the most trusted automotive solutions providers due to our unrelenting dedication to continuous improvement. Our success leans heavily on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
If you consider yourself a good fit for this role, our culture and our passion, we look forward to receiving and reviewing your resume/cv. It will be a pleasure to have you aboard.
Thank you for considering employment opportunities with AutoShack.
AutoShack Human Resource Management