- Patrol the premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Assist residents and visitors parking their cars.
- Evict any unauthorized person from the premises.
- Working as part of a team via a day and night shift system
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of residents, employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or Ghana National Fire Service in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when office/residency is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- The duties listed above are not inclusive of all duties.
- Employer reserves the right to change and update the position descriptions at any time.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Lifting, Surveillance Skills
- Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills