- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
Qualifications and Requirement:
- A minimum of a degree (preferably in Science)
- Diploma in Supply Chain/procurement preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably a manufacturing unit.
- Those with exposure to Engineering stores and Plastics will have an advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel,
- Knowledge in Word is a MUST
- Knowledge of using other computer programs desired.
- Candidates with past exposure to buying of stores, spares, consumables, and lubricants will be preferred.