- Present, promote and sell Graphical services products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to prospective clients through calls/meetings
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Requirements and Skills
Maintaining client records
- Must be a good negotiator
- Must be Self-confident
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Must be highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Must be committed to excellent customer service.
- Meeting sales goals
- Must have Territory management skills
- Prospecting skills
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Continuously improve client satisfaction through feedback.
- Must have a diploma in Sales/Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience
Salary Range: Gh 600 basic salary and also commission based; 8% commission on Total Monthly Sales
Location: Spintex, Accra
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.