Develop practical solutions to repetitive equipment failure problems that contribute to the effectiveness of the maintenance effort
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:4 years
Key Responsibility Areas:
- The position is primarily responsible for supervising the manufacturing processes & reduce breakdown time.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing process in a metal recycling plant
- Should be able to handle maintenance of equipment’s in co-ordination with the electrical maintenance team
- Develop practical solutions to repetitive equipment failure problems that contribute to the effectiveness of the maintenance effort
- Strong knowledge related to ease of manufacturing equipment like
- Furnace (combustion blower, hydraulic system, motor shafts alignments)
- Metallic Conveyors & Rubber Conveyor
- Scrubber pollution plant
- Supporting in process development work to ensure maximum utilization of resources
- Ensuring health and safety norms are complied to on the shop floor
- Contribute expertise to work and selection of replacement or new equipment to help ensure consistency and standardization of components and ease of maintenance.
- Take corrective and preventive action for breakdown and find the root cause analysis for problems/breakdowns
- Monitoring and ensuring 5S compliance
- BE-BTech-Mechanical Engineer or equivalent degree
- Provide training to workers and evaluate skill matrix
Salary: 2500GHC to maximum 3000 GHC
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.