- Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties, and taxes
- Monitoring of the shipments to ensure compliance with regulations
- Search for possibilities to reduce taxes
- Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization's sales activities
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as the presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports
Qualifications and Requirement:
- A minimum of a degree (preferably in Science)
- Diploma in Supply Chain/procurement preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably a manufacturing unit.
- Good knowledge of Excel,
- Knowledge in Word is a MUST
- Knowledge of using other computer programs desired.