- Pick-up the Chief Executive Officer to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Drive the Chief Executive Officer within and outside Accra
- Ensure all scheduled pick-ups are made on time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of an SHS or BECE Certificate
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English Language and speak at least two Ghanaian Languages.
- Must hold a Professional Driving License of a Minimum Class of C.
- Must have very high moral, confidentiality, and integrity values
- Should be ready to work long hours and on weekends when necessary
- Should not be above the age of 40 years by May ending 2021
- Must be resident in any of the following areas in Accra: SAKUMONO; EMEFS LAGOON VIEW ESTATES; NUNGUA; SPINTEX; TESHIE; KLAGON
- The ability to ride a motorbike is an added advantage but not a priority
Minimum of 6 years accident-free driving experience, with at least three years driving top Management staff.
Terms of Engagement:
Shall be engaged on a contract for 6 months; subject to renewal based upon good performance.
A competitive salary with other allowances shall be paid to the successful candidate.