Barber a minimum of:
- 10 Adults on Sundays
- 10 Adults on weekdays
- 15 Adults on Saturdays
Qualification and Requirements
- Have a presentable appearance; well kempt and decent
- Speak and write fluent English
- Possess a proven record of good behaviour and demonstrate/exude a sense decency in attitude/conduct
- have a sense of sophistication-(as would be gleaned from appearance and conduct)
- Be living within Accra, preferably within Haatso, Dzowulu, East Legon, Adjringano, Madina, Achimota Golf and its environs.
- Must have sufficient working knowledge in different hair cut types, including male and female haircuts, pixie cuts, hair designs, hair fading, razor shave, Hair colouring, Hair Bleaching, European Cuts, etc.
- Have knowledge in trending hairstyles
- Be able to braid hair locs - an added advantage.
- Have at least 5 years working knowledge and experience in haircut, using hair dyes, texturizing, straight hair lining and various hair designs.
- Have knowledge in various hair products.
- Must possess knowledge on how to treat infections.
- Possession of an existing clientele base is an excellent advantage.
- Must have completed at least SHS.
- Must be loyal and have high level of dedication for work
- Exhibit high level of professionalism and excellent customer service qualities
- Ability to drive a car is an advantage
- Must be willing to work on Sundays – But will be given day off
- Ability to use social media for work is an added advantage
- Strong passion for the work
- Must have excellent skills in barbering and grooming
- Must be able to exceed customer’s expectation
- Must have a minimum qualification of SHS certificate
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English Language
Working Days and Working Hours
- Monday – Friday : 7.00am – 6.00pm (Regular days)
- Saturday : 6.00am- 7:00pm
- Sundays : 1.00pm – 7.00pm
Location: Haatso, Dzowulu, East Legon, Adjringano, Madina, Achimota Golf and its environs.
You are entitled to one full day off from work every week