- Follow up the execution of board directives and agreements
- Ensure group corporate governance is maintained at the highest standard
- Review and draft contracts and agreements with suppliers, creditors, customers
- Oversee the HR handbook
- Ensure the proper implementation of information map on the drive in terms of completeness and security
- Implement the record keeping policy and update regularly
- Ensure group corporate governance is maintained at highest standard, act as liaison with the board of directors to ensure protocol compliance
- Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business law
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Respect, and Commitment to corporate values and mission.
- Vision & Direction- Aware of development in the field; ability to plan own work, with high attention to details needed for flawless execution.
- Leadership- Focus on goals and commitment to drive execution.
- Change leadership- demonstrate positive attitude towards change; embrace and cascade change. in own area.
- High energy with strong drive to achieve objectives; proactive to anticipate and overcome obstacles; high commitment and accountability for own work.
- Solid Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration abilities- carry on clear and effective written and verbal communication; demonstrate objectivity, openness and acceptance of others ideas.
Fluency in languages: English, French is a plus.