We are seeking a mature, friendly, upbeat Executive Assistant to become a part of our team. Setting is fast paced and requires strong multi-tasking skills, reliability and a desire to grow. The right candidate should possess great communication, writing skills, interaction skills, be motivated and assertive.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Draft grant application responses for review
- Provide administrative support to the the leadership team
- Write monthly articles for publication across company platforms
- Support content creation and distribution across company platforms
- Support coordination of sponsored and corporate training programs
- Periodically conduct market research on funding and/or partnership opportunities
- Schedule virtual and in-person meetings for the leadership team as and when required
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Phenomenal writing and comprehension skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Great multitasking skills and keen attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, publishing, or its related field
- Professional experience in content marketing and/or an administrative role is a plus
Interested applicants must send their updated Resume and a Writing Sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must include Executive Assistant.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.