A reputable company is looking to hire a highly dedicated Executive Assistant
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage scheduling for company executives
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executives
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for company executives
- Draft proposal
- Conduct business research
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Provide general administrative support
- Assist company executives with various tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to Multi-Task and prioritize
- Presentable and preferably female.
- Below 28 years
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Salary Range: Negotiable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.